You have a choice in life. You can sputter and stumble and creak your way along in a process of painful, slow decline — or you can take charge of your health and become a human dynamo. And there is no better way to insure a long, pain-free life than performing the right daily combination of joint mobility and strength-flexibility exercises. In Super Joints, Russian fitness expert Pavel Tsatsouline shows you exactly how to quickly achieve and maintain peak joint health—and then use it to improve every aspect of your physical performance. Only the foolish would deliberately ignore the life-saving and life-enhancing advice Pavel offers in Super Joints. Why would anyone willingly subject themselves to a life of increasing pain, degeneration and decrepitude? But for an athlete, a dancer, a martial artist or any serious performer, Super Joints could spell the difference between greatness and mediocrity.
- The twenty-eight most valuable drills for youthful joints and a stronger stretch
- How to save your joints and prevent or reduce arthritis
- The one-stop care-shop for your inner Tin Man — how to give your nervous system a tune up, your joints a lube-job and your energy a recharge
- What it takes to go from cruise control to full throttle: The One Thousand Moves Morning Recharge — Amosov's "bigger bang" calisthenics complex for achieving heaven-on-earth in 25 minutes
- How to make your body feel better than you can remember — active flexibility for sporting prowess and fewer injuries
- The amazing Pink Panther technique that may add a couple of feet to your stretch the first time you do it
- Good all rounder joint prep and everyday stretchesReview by Mr David West